Flourless Chocolate Cake
1 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup maple syrup
8 oz. bittersweet chocolate
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Melt oil and chocolate in double boiler, mix well and put a side to cool.
- Whisk cocoa powder with maple syrup and eggs.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Poor into oiled spring-form pan that layered with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Bake for 35 min.
- Remove from the pan and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy it warm with vanilla ice cram (my favorite combination)!