Hot Pink Breakfast Smoothies
- 1 large carrot, cut in thirds
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 medium beet
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Puree all ingredients together in Vitamix or other powerful blender.
- Substitute 1 tsp stevia for dates for low carb version
- Substitute 1 cup water for 1 cup coconut water for low carb version
- Add 1/4 cup kambucha for digestion
- Add 1 tbsp of collagen for gut health
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups kale
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 1 avocado peeled
- 1 cup (8 oz) Kombucha tea
- 1 cup (8oz) filtered water
- 1/8 tsp cayenne paper (optional)
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Put all ingredients in high-speed blender and mix.
- Kombucha is great for your digestion but if you can’t tolerate it or don’t have one available just substitute it for water.
- Your can omit any sweetener and use it as a cold soup in the summer.
2 cups of coconut, almond, rice or soy milk
1 tsp of turmeric
1 tsp of ginger
1 tsp of black pepper
Stevia, maple syrup or agave nectar to taste
Dash of cinnamon
- In a saucepan, add all ingredients (except sweetener) and whisk to combine
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to bubble, then turn heat down to low and simmer for about 5 minutes so the flavors meld.
- Add sweetener and stir, top with cinnamon and enjoy!